Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More EverHarvest Progress

Faldo helped me out today in-game with the player detection / node-stealing avoidance code, and I gotta say it works beautifully. smile_teeth I added a few more human-mimicking routines as well, all to help mask the fact that it's a bot we're running. All these tweaks will be optional, and set through a Tweaks dialog, which has yet to be written - Michael's going to start work on the bot's UI tomorrow, after I give him the details.

Faldo also showed me a quick demo of the hunter bot he's working on. If all goes well, we'll be offering it through Macrocrafter.com, and then everyone will get a chance to sample it. smile_teeth I'm really happy with how this partnership is shaping up - Faldo's an excellent hacker, and a great guy besides. A true pleasure to work with. smile_teeth

Ah well - I gotta run. It's past my bed time! smile_confused

No comments: